“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31)
The Bible holds the key to our most important spiritual need: a relationship with God. The Bible communicates a straightforward message of reconciliation with timeless relevancy.
Everyone has questions about God, but a great many people are unsure where to look for the answers. If we approach God's Word with fallacious reasoning rather than humility, we will fall short of understanding how the Gospel message is relevant to us.
In one of the most important passages of the Bible, Jesus explains, "except a man be born-again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3). Additional scripture passages explain the details:
- "All have sinned" Romans 3:23
- "The soul that sinneth, it shall die" Ezekiel 18:4
- "The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven ... in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the Gospel" II Thessalonians 1:7-8
- "And then will I [Jesus] profess unto them, I never knew you, depart from me, ye that work iniquity" Matthew 7:23
- "Thou shalt call his name JESUS, for he shall save his people from their sins" Matthew 1:21
- "Being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" Romans 5:1
- "For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God" Ephesians 2:8
- "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us" Titus 3:5
- "Repent ye therefore ... that your sins may be blotted out" Acts 3:19
- "Repent [of sin] and turn to God" Acts 26:20
- "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9
- "But [those who] received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name" John 1:12
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life" 1 John 5:13
If you have never asked Jesus to save you, take a quiet moment to do that now. Pray, and invite Him into your life to be your Lord, and your Savior.
If you have prayed to receive Jesus, please contact us so we can rejoice with you. We will pray with you for spiritual growth as you explore your new relationship with Him. We recommend that you find and attend a good local church. The Bible teaches us to learn about God and interact regularly with other believers:
"And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers ... And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house ... Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved" Acts 2:42-47
Also, following are some helpful links that you can use to grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ - your Savior and Lord.